Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sun Dress and Sheer evening gown @ Tori-Wear <3

I made these a few weeks ago and forgot to post them here =)
I know I'm so blonde :)
Sheer Elegance is a really sexy white evening gown that features a lace bodice and gloves , along with a outer sheer lacey skirt .

Sun Kissed is a fun Sundress that incudes 2 different sashes ^^
Hope you like them and thanks for looking ...Tori <3
Here are my Locations
Main Location



Barerose Tokyo location



Barerose Tokyo Haute Couture Store Location




2 comments:

jenifer said...

Designer dresses with many coupons are available at Lane Bryant store through couponalbum.com...

mercy said...

Hi ,

Your blog is excellent and very informative to our visitors. Post was very nicely written and it contains useful facts. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post.

I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. I have read most of them and it was informative for all.

You can get 15% off on Evening Dresses